Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v6 mistery

Hello all,
    Well im new to this sight, i've got a v6 surf, had it for 18 months and realy like it, its been a joy to drive and been good on and off road, never had a prob with it (touch wood!!)
    but the bad news is she may have to go dew to going traveling and need the money, so this is were i need some help, i've been looking on ebay and aultotrader and have NEVER found a v6 to compair mine with a price to sell it, its 1990 and in good condition in and out (apart from back bumpers wich have slight rust) apart from that she's lovely
    can anyone advise me? or want it?

Originally posted by kevholt View Post
    Hello all,
    Well im new to this sight, i've got a v6 surf, had it for 18 months and realy like it, its been a joy to drive and been good on and off road, never had a prob with it (touch wood!!)
    but the bad news is she may have to go dew to going traveling and need the money, so this is were i need some help, i've been looking on ebay and aultotrader and have NEVER found a v6 to compair mine with a price to sell it, its 1990 and in good condition in and out (apart from back bumpers wich have slight rust) apart from that she's lovely
    can anyone advise me? or want it?
    Without seeing it, somewhere between £500 and £1000 depending on condition, colour, toys etc etc.

Comment

Yeah basic value is probably as stated 500 to maybe 1000 at a push.

Comment

Get some pictures up on here mate.

You might be able to P/X it for a higher value.

an check your local market out.

do a 40 mile search on autotrader an see what 2.4 surfs are selling for around there an then try an fit yours in somewhere.

Comment

Given the low estimated value, why not just keep it and go and borrow some travelling money from friends/family or the bank?

If you sell it you have only got to go looking for another vehicle once you return from your travels and £500 - £1000 doesn’t buy you very much.

I’ve got a 1994 SSR-G (top spec) . It runs great. I don’t do that many miles in it now and I plan to run it until it goes bang and then buy something else.
          Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Thanks for the advice, sorry for the long reply been working on the farm 24/7 driving a unimog the ultimate 4x4 lol
            yaeh was thinking it was only worth a grand, i kept it last year when i went travaling, and it was nice to come home to it, but when i left petrol was 89.9 now its 13.9 even up to 17.9 its killing me, i drive around a lot, and im trying to save to go away and its not helping me lol shame coz she's lovely to drive.
            oh well....

Comment

mines a 3.0 manaul and trade in i was offered £200

Comment

i got my ssrg fully loaded and already converted to lpg for 630 bargin on ebay

Comment

Working...
                X