ABS Brakes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABS Brakes?

I have bought a 91 Surf, how would I know if this has ABS brakes?? Also what is the difference between SSR models and standard models?

Hi and welcome to the nuthouse

No to the ABS.

As for the difference between the SSR and the others I'm not totally sure but as the Japs go mad with the extras book all surfs seem to be slightly different anyway.
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

Originally posted by 4KinGud View Post
      I have bought a 91 Surf, how would I know if this has ABS brakes?? Also what is the difference between SSR models and standard models?
      Welcome to the nuthouse m8, I think the Aussie site has a bit of a rundown what they all mean, basically the lowest form of life is the SSR, & the greatest is the SSR-G.
      Bring me the head of a treehugger

Comment

I have a SSR-G 3.0 V6 Petrol Auto. It came with Recaro seats, leather clad steering wheel, cruise control, rear auxiliary heater, rear spare wheel carrier and rear roof spoiler.

No ABS though.
        Mine WAS a 150 bhp V6 and ran on PETROL

Comment

Originally posted by 4KinGud View Post

ABS is only fitted to 1996 on surfs/4Runners.

Comment

Cheers for that info, we saw someone selling one the same as ours and they had it listed as having ABS so it had us wondering.

Comment

Working...
            X