V8 conversion Please Bushwhacker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V8 conversion Please Bushwhacker

Hey BUSHWHACKER fancy flying out to Sunny SA to do me a Lexus conversion on my Surf.

LOL LOL LOL just joking, but love your work and wish I had it done before we immigrated back to SA. I imported my surf and all is well.

I can have it done here, but these guys charge an arm and a leg to do it and I dont have the space to do it myself. Plus they don't bother cleaning anything upon opperation, wich is not the way I would like it done

So I thought I'd see what the responce would be putting up this post.

Regards
    Deon

I'll be live in chef, servant, dogs body attending to all Bushwhacker's needs while out there

Comment

Originally posted by Balllsy View Post
      I'll be live in chef, servant, dogs body attending to all Bushwhacker's needs while out there

Hopefully not all of them eh?

Comment

"Jack of all trades " me, turn my hand to anything. Well... not quite anything

When do we board ship

Comment

Better pack a ton of twinkies as a ship takes 6 weeks on water

But seriously I wish I had the money to fly you out to show these boys here how it should be done.

These guys also dont use the ls ecu they use a independant engine management ecu and a independant gearbox ecu.

Sounds like more thing so go wrong on such compleks built already, dammmm I wish I had it done.

These Ls400 v8 plus gearbox without any part of loom cost £700 imported then one still need to source the engine and gearbox ECU's

Still toying with the idea though even if I buy the engine before I have the conversion done I can spend some time cleaning it and personalising it.

This will defo be a hands on job to get it to where I would like it to be.

My Surf currently 3.0 KZTE ssrx is well to say the least jucy I get about 350km on a full tank of diesel approx 57L wich is mad I know the Lexus is much lighter on fuel plus I'm a real petrol head I always said I want as close to as I can to a free flow exhaust, here in SA there is no such thing as noice polution nor do they do emissions tests.

Regards
          Deon

Comment

Working...
          X