micksurfv8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• micksurfv8

Hi! Is Mick from hampshire my nationality is Polish so appolognise for my not very well english. I start do conversion on my surf few weeks ago based on information this forum and help me do it friends from Mercedes Benz of southampton where i work. I'd like asking what is paper work to get V5 today recive from DVLA leter where asking me about confirmation engine number, size and fuel type + recipt for purchase + proof engine conversion. My question is, can i present V5 of my ls400 to confirm what from is engie + engine details and when car will be ready will DVLA accepted m.o.t and inspection report engine conversion from independent garage Mercedes Benz ? Or proof engine conversion must be from difrent place ? If someone can expleind me how sort it out be so glad. Thanks.

I cant help with your query, but your English is better than several of the natives who post on here, so hopefully the "English defence league" will not be too hard on you.
    Сви можемо

Comment

micksurfv8

Anyway thanks for yours answer. Number viewings growing but i still do not know how will look my way to get V5. No rush it will take me many week's more.

Comment

Hi Micksurf
        I am sorry I can not answer your question, but your English is a lot better than my polish

Comment

Originally posted by micksurfv8 View Post
          Anyway thanks for yours answer. Number viewings growing but i still do not know how will look my way to get V5. No rush it will take me many week's more.
          Probably because the people who are looking don't know the answer to your question. A more descriptive thread title would help a bit.

Be patient.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

micksurfv8

Thanks ! Yes i know my language is not very easy anyway i need speak just English this country.

Comment

I've signed off mods for insurance company's in the past. Mostly you need someone respectable sounding to write a letter and maybe a few pictures of the engine in place. A qualified mechanic should do, especially if they work at a main dealer.

You should be able to get all the new engine spec info from the Lexarse's log book. Or Vince will know where the engine number is on the motor.
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Working...
              X