LS400 wiring diagram needed please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LS400 wiring diagram needed please

hi all need some help, ive been following all the 1uz build treads and decided i wonted one so i found a ls400 followed bushwhacker needed list and set to it, engine is now in and running (love it to bits) now the but all that is left to do is wire up the reversing light and the gear select switch and i need 1990 ls400 wiring diagram please, i will post some picture when i work out how to cheers
    Attached Files
    Last edited by wiss; 23 August 2011, 18:49.

wiss i have the necessary wiring diagrams and the FSM for the LS400 90-95 if you pm your email i can send them to you

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797
    http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

Reverse light is a red with black tracer, cant remember which plug its on, but its one of the ancillary plugs that would of plugged into the Surf's ECU (passenger footwell). Its spliced, with 3 wires going into 1 (which goes to the rear cluster) I'm guessing they operate the reverse beep too.

Just done mine (3.0l) this eve

Did you not keep the shifter plug on the main loom?

Comment

yes ive found the surfs side of the wiring the problem is the reversing on the lexus goes through the ecu
        Last edited by wiss; 24 August 2011, 18:31.

Comment

ahhh..apologies. What yr Lex was it? Have a look here & here .. the service manual was spot on for my L plate '93..his pin-outs aren't so good but a good place to start..99% of their trucks are petrol so that side needed more research

Comment

no worries all sorted now more straightforward than i thought all the wires i needed was on the shifter plug, thanks again dan that manual was spot on.
            the lexus that went under the grinder was a 1990 i took a gamble on it because it had been rear ended so not able to have a drive and see how it was luckily all good.
            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
            X