No announcement yet.

Lexurf VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ones I cut were 4"x5" if I remember correct, also did a few egr blanks-the one for the plenum chamber (never got the dims for the others) and some plates with holes matching the bolt pattern on the transfer box mount.
    Just let me know where to send them (perhaps have to swap addresses through PM via Lextreme or summat, unless I've missed how to Pm on here).

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Oh I see, thanks.

Done a bit more polishing this afternoon, I've only done 30% of it but my face is now black.!
      You really don't do things by half vince, excellent work.
      If its not broke don't fix it.

Comment

ditto..

polished is going to look immense!! bl00dy hard graft tho, fair do's

Comment

What do you think?
          It looks much better in the flesh, can't get a good enough photo of it to do it justice.

The throttle body is going to be the hardest part to polish, as it's not going to be red like the other bits.

Comment

This is looking awesome Vince so far

I will take great pleasure in maintaining all the hard work you are doing with this build. I'm going to have to order myself some sort of polishing kit to keep on top of it. Any suggestions on what to look for?

Jesus! Just seen them new pics above. Unbelievable
            Last edited by GBV8; 26 July 2011, 23:01. Reason: Just seen new pics!

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
              This is looking awesome Vince so far

I will take great pleasure in maintaining all the hard work you are doing with this build. I'm going to have to order myself some sort of polishing kit to keep on top of it. Any suggestions on what to look for?

Jesus! Just seen them new pics above. Unbelievable

Once it's all polished/coloured, I'll clear coat it all to keep it shiny. Then all you need to do is spray it all over with WD40 and wipe with a cloth.

Comment

WOW!!!
                Just WOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  What do you think?
                  It looks much better in the flesh, can't get a good enough photo of it to do it justice.
                  It looks acceptable...

Awesome. Surely they can't keep getting better!

Comment

just a tip from experience vince - i wouldn't clear coat it, oil and heat under the bonnet will make it yellow pretty quick and it might peel off.

its warm and dry under there so a tube of solvol or belgum ally will keep it shiny with 10 mins work once a month. the oil mist will stop the alloy tarnishing.

i clear coated the covers on my gt and they only lasted 2 months, ended up re-polishing and its a pain to get all the clear coat off.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, what are the bhp and torque figures for these beasts

Back in the day Baby

Comment

Pete, I've read it somewhere on here. Vince will be along soon anyhow

Comment

Originally posted by Vultch View Post
                          Just out of curiosity, what are the bhp and torque figures for these beasts

All you'll ever need to know about them can be found here.....
                          http://www.lexls.com/info/

Comment

Comment

That looks the "dogs doo dars", excellent work.

Comment

Thanks Si, just need to hide the injector wiring now. There aren't any plastic covers with this engine to hide things.

Comment

Working...
                                X