• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
    Oh God don't give her ideas!
    I'm on holiday from the fourth of June.

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
      Seriously?
      Yep, seriously, I've never seen one before. Is it a sticker removing thing?
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

• Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        Yep, seriously, I've never seen one before. Is it a sticker removing thing?

Yep, a caramel or toffee wheel. Rubs the graphics and adhesive off but doesn't mark the paint underneath. Makes a lot of yellow dust though.

Comment

Yep, a caramel or toffee wheel. Rubs the graphics and adhesive off but doesn't mark the paint underneath. Makes a lot of yellow dust though.
          Ah, I've not seen one like that before, all the ones I've seen have been solid.

Comment

Ah, I've not seen one like that before, all the ones I've seen have been solid.
            The one in the photo supposed to generate less heat.

Comment

I'm on holiday from the fourth of June.
              Don't worry you are safe - for now ! Just got to make sure she doesn't find the fuel pump cut off switch!
              Did you get my last pm?

Comment

• Comment

• Is it all getting too much twinkle...I remember that...anticipation so profound, you could taste it!
                  Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                    Is it all getting too much twinkle...I remember that...anticipation so profound, you could taste it!
                    A week and a bit to go, and the Tena factory is running through the night to try and keep up with demand...
                    I am like a 5 year old in the week before Christmas...

Comment

• I go on holiday on the 4th of June too...

Comment

I go on holiday on the 4th of June too...

Anyway no holiday for me - I have been stuck in the office until after 11pm the last few nights, and all set to continue for the foreseeable future. General state of tiredness not helped by the fact that at 5.30am I immediately snap awake in case "night owl" Vince has sneaked some photos on overnight...

Comment

• Anyway you've just been on holiday! Do some work!

Comment

• I have been, I'll have worked 12 shifts between the two holidays...

Comment

• I'm just surprised you're home for such a long tine Andy!

And Henry...I'm feeling a frission of excitement too, and it's not my leaky bladder. When I got mine, I discovered one of my greatest pleasures, is starting it, with a bit of throttle, under a petrol station canopy. Your opportunity to do this in petrol stations, is a very regular occurence.
                              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

I have been, I'll have worked 12 shifts between the two holidays...
                                I went 12 weeks ago, or ...1000 odd hours work ago

Comment

Working...
                                X