LEXURF III got some new boots.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LEXURF III got some new boots.

Hey Vince got some 33's for LEXURF III, also I see V has been told to quiet it down , does this mean mine is a tad on the noisy side, sounds ok to me.My driver looks a bit young for his age.

http://s386.photobucket.com/albums/o...urrent=071.mp4

Crank the volume up.
    Last edited by 3 LIONS; 27 March 2011, 16:53.
    No king of England is not king of France

Legal, shmeegal

Sounds braw !!!
    私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

Excellent!
      Do they stick out from the arches at all? As you have Landcruiser wheels and no arch extensions.

I you STILL haven't painted that front wing!

Comment

Yes Vince they do stick out a bit but not as much as what I thought they would. I did have to cut a bit off of each inner wheel arch(the plastic bit) as it was rubbing ever so slightly on full lock.

Comment

You're really not helping me forget about V8's are you?!

I know it'll happen one day, just got to justify ripping out a decent 3.0 with new head though....

Awesome sound.
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

What seats have you got in there 3 Lions? They aren't standard are they?
            Loving that sound - and the grin on your lad's face!

Comment

heheheee - i thought mine was noisy - mr plod in clogland would be stuttering and pulling the handcuffs oot for that one.

the barstewards can take the car here so i thought a wee bit queter was the way to go

Comment

oh lordy lordy!!!

That sounds frickin amazing! God i'd love that in my truck!!!
                www.vidamusic.co.uk

Comment

Seats are standard, but have covers, I got Vince to try to fit the LS400's seats in but he told me I would need a sunroof to stick my head out.lol
                  I'm glad I chose the Spintech mufflers as it's got that U.S. mus'l car sound I was after, It's quieter than it was when I drove it back from Vinces.

Comment

Working...
                  X