Must have bumper sticker for Lexurfs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
    Aye, I had to look up the riceburner bit. Didn't know what it meant lol.
    Can be seen to be a bit non pc to certain folk apparently. Not that I give a fcuk mind you.
    PC bit aside, what I ment its a little silly poking fun at riceburners, when you are driving one! Dosn't get more Japanese than a Lexus powered Toyota truck!!
    4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

OK so some of the bits are Japanese. But the heart is handcrafted in Wales, and that's what counts!

Comment

hehehe, does that make it a leekburner?

:tonyistryingtoresistbuyingaLS 400thatsupthegarage:

Comment

IV here...don't resist...the force is strong in this one...
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            IV here...don't resist...the force is strong in this one...

Afternoon number IV, have you seen number II?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              Afternoon number IV, have you seen number II?
              IV does not need any encouragement to start making number II jokes.
              VI.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                IV does not need any encouragement to start making number II jokes.
                VI.
                I say VI. jokes aside, II is, I understand,still laid up with a broken ankle/foot.

But I will say this. My surname is Haines. and I drive IV
                (yes I know...HIV...it's a terrible thing)
                henry...you can't be HIV, so I am using your username initial to make you

IVF.
                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gbv2 View Post
                  Aye, I had to look up the riceburner bit. Didn't know what it meant lol.
                  Can be seen to be a bit non pc to certain folk apparently. Not that I give a fcuk mind you.
                  Riceburner sounds just about as stupid as it gets.Apart from people with really poor cooking skills, who the hell burns rice? I,d never heard of it before either. I am however familiar with "rice rocket", which is a bit less stupid than rice burner and I believe refers to fast japanese sports or touring cars. In this case it would be legit to put that sticker on Lexurf provided riceburner was substituted with rice rocket, and if youre happy to confess to mild incontinence

Bogus
                  Сви можемо

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
                    Riceburner sounds just about as stupid as it gets.Apart from people with really poor cooking skills, who the hell burns rice? I,d never heard of it before either. I am however familiar with "rice rocket", which is a bit less stupid than rice burner and I believe refers to fast japanese sports or touring cars. In this case it would be legit to put that sticker on Lexurf provided riceburner was substituted with rice rocket, and if youre happy to confess to mild incontinence

Bogus

Blimey, who rattled your cage?

Comment

diesel users have no idea of the petrol driven 8 cylinder experience

and i always thought rice rocket came from jappy sport bikes much like crotch rocket - who cares im off to waste some fuel

Comment

Hehehe, was a bit of a tirade!

For the uncool who can't google, A Rice Burner is any Japanese car, mostly performance or modified. They are the arch enemy of the 'Good ol' Boys' in their Yank Pickups and muscle cars.

Its just another example of human beings lame inabilty to live and let live, like Skiers hate snowboarders, surfers hate bodyboarders, Hikers hate 4x4's, cyclists hate motorists....etc, etc, the list in endless and TBH depressing.

Comment

PAH......My old TVR powered surf would of left you lexus powered surfs for dead.

JOKE
                          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Oh I don't know, I reckon they would be evenly matched.................

....on tarmac anyway.

Comment

....on tarmac anyway.

Thats a low blow, hitting a man in the transfer case!!

Comment

Oh I don't know, I reckon they would be evenly matched..................on tarmac anyway.
                                Thats very true vince,but i gave it a good go offroad and failed miserably.
                                www.overfab.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X