lexus ls400 wiring diagram

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lexus ls400 wiring diagram

as the title need a good /engine / ecu diagram to include the clocks as well , thanks in advance terry snailpaceracing@btconnect.com
    Last edited by lord lucan; 9 October 2010, 16:54.
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Morning Tel,

This any good ?

Comment

Probably get all you'll need from here......
      http://www.smiffies-soarer-sanctuary.com/parts.html

Comment

[QUOTE=wishbone;664838]Morning Tel,

This any good ?[/QUOTE
        cheers rob, nice one [nice holiday]

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Probably get all you'll need from here......
          http://www.smiffies-soarer-sanctuary.com/parts.html
          couldnt find any wiring diagrams on there?

Comment

Originally posted by lord lucan View Post
            cheers rob, nice one [nice holiday]

Lovely weather only 1 day of rain thanks.. Truck ran lovely. Reversed into a tree - will be needing new tailgate 2.4 definitely going to be turned into a toy now... Looking into reversing camera for 3.0

Comment

couldnt find any wiring diagrams on there?

oops, I read your original post as you were looking for an engine, ECU and dash clocks.

Comment

oops, I read your original post as you were looking for an engine, ECU and dash clocks.
                no worries thats what i thought, do you tailor your own looms out of the original lexus loom , this is what i had planned , i was going to cut the rest away still keeping it in the car so can test that everything is still working ok, once i have just the engine and dash loom all seperate its all ready to remove , what do you think?

Comment

no worries thats what i thought, do you tailor your own looms out of the original lexus loom , this is what i had planned , i was going to cut the rest away still keeping it in the car so can test that everything is still working ok, once i have just the engine and dash loom all seperate its all ready to remove , what do you think?

I'll PM you the wiring diagram that'll get the engine started.
                  What year V8 do you have?

Comment

I'll PM you the wiring diagram that'll get the engine started.
                    What year V8 do you have?
                    hi 1994 n reg

Comment

this is the wiring from the FSM for 1990 - 1994 LS400 lexus think is this what you are after i have them in PDF from and will email you them if you like. they are accurate the colouring of the wiring was pretty spot in. i will have to dig out the wiring connector blocks and locations but i think the 3 main ones are IH1-3 which are near the ECU in the lexus

this is the master diagram only really need the left hand part as the right is the wiring within the engine

Last edited by dannyboy77; 12 October 2010, 08:33.
                      http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55797

Comment

Cooool..

Comment

Originally posted by dannyboy77 View Post
                          this is the wiring from the FSM for 1990 - 1994 LS400 lexus think is this what you are after i have them in PDF from and will email you them if you like. they are accurate the colouring of the wiring was pretty spot in. i will have to dig out the wiring connector blocks and locations but i think the 3 main ones are IH1-3 which are near the ECU in the lexus

this is the master diagram only really need the left hand part as the right is the wiring within the engine

hi dan i know its a bit late but can you email the diagrams again (cant find were they went ) pretty please,thanks to jap4x4parts@live.co.uk Terry

Comment

What year?

I pulled my hair out finding "experts" that didn't cater for the VVTi.

Edit just saw you answered it... all my stuff is VVTi
                            Last edited by Karma Supra; 15 May 2014, 09:53.
                            More Lift.
                            More Tyres.
                            More Engine.

Comment

just the old 1fzue been trying to start this project for the last 3 years ,all my old homework has been lost so got to start from scratch again , hows the vvti going?

Comment

Working...
                              X