v8 conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• v8 conversions

would anyone on this site be interested in doing a lexus v8 conversion for me or can you put me in touch with someone who can. any info or help would be appreciated as all i can find are australian or nz companies - bit far to travel really for an engine swap - id like to keep the auto box from the lexus if possible
    thanks - gary.

Bushwhacker is the main man on here for doing the conversions.
    He has a thread in this section on the 4th one he is doing
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

And it's my one !!!
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

thanks for the reply ill give him a try

Comment

Where in Falkirk are you Gary?
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

im in polmont when i get a chance to get back - working in holland most of the time - ill be back a bit more often if i can organise a lexus conversoin though

Comment

thanks for the help stormforce, i contacted bushwhacker and im just waiting for the list of bits - been looking at the pics of previous conversions and cant wait to have the surgery, the work he does is nothing short of amazing.
              had the surf for 5 years now and the only thing i didnt like was the stinky wheezy 2.4 - all i have to do now is wait till the surgeon has the time
              thanks again - great site
              gary

Comment

your welcome Gary and i'm sure Vince will show you all the pics of the conversions he has done.Good luck with yours when you get it done and make sure you get plenty of pics and a good write up of it all
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
                X