• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
    There we are.
    You missed a bit !!

That fancy Lexus dash looks better than the surf one

Trev
    Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

• yes of course i know its a petrol lump! lol what made you think i thought it was a deisel V8???

anyway ive just realised my biggest problem.......how the #### am i going to get my surf to you!!?? it has no head!! lol
      cant you bring your tool box hear?

Comment

• hire a trailer? or someone on the forum might be able to help!!

Comment

• i can do it for £0.65p a mile and a round figure of £450 and thats from here to surrey to wales and then back home to cornwall again
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

• Originally posted by goodcat View Post
            yes of course i know its a petrol lump! lol what made you think i thought it was a deisel V8???

anyway ive just realised my biggest problem.......how the #### am i going to get my surf to you!!?? it has no head!! lol
            cant you bring your tool box hear?
            Post it!

Comment

• Do/ Can you do any work to preparing the engine for water ? ie wading through rivers
              私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                Do/ Can you do any work to preparing the engine for water ? ie wading through rivers
                I was showing The Lovely Boyo the other week that the plugs, leads and distributors (there are two) are all more or less water tight. It's just the alternator thats vunerable, but that would soon dry out being near the exhaust manifold.

Video of a lexus V8 still running in a muddy pool......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQbe4...eature=related

Comment

• Originally posted by blackpoolsparks View Post
                  Do/ Can you do any work to preparing the engine for water ? ie wading through rivers
                  yep do what every one else does with a petrol, sit on the side of a puddle and spray it with 2 cans of WD40
                  JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

• Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    Video of a lexus V8 still running in a muddy pool......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQbe4...eature=related
                    That's a great vid, feel sorry for the co driver having to jump in the mud.
                    Driver seems to have a switch not a pedal, its flat out or tickover.
                    Loved it when he finally got out and smacked the tree
                    Remember arrows are silent.....................
                    Don't forget to tell everyone its indestructable as seen on top gear.......

Comment

• Vince can you email me your number so i can give you a call and go through some things with you mate?
                      cheers. Jay.

Comment

• hi vince my turn to ask a silly question .
                        1.what engine would be easier to fit in a surf a lex v8 or a rover v8 .

Comment

• Originally posted by steve s View Post
                          hi vince my turn to ask a silly question .
                          1.what engine would be easier to fit in a surf a lex v8 or a rover v8 .
                          I've never fitted Rover V8 into a Surf so I can't compare.
                          The Rover engine is smaller so I guess it would fit easier.

I can fit a Lexus one within two weeks now though.

Comment

• Fuel tank and protector flushed out, scrubbed up and painted. Waiting for the pump now.

Battle scarred radiator cleaned and painted....

Hope you don't mind it silver Ross, it's the only heat resistant paint I have to hand.

p.s. How the hell do all those fins get bent??
                            They're worse on the engine side!!

Comment

• You know he's only gonna drive it straight in the river when he gets it back Vince don't you.
                              monstercreations.org.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by Phantom View Post
                                You know he's only gonna drive it straight in the river when he gets it back Vince don't you.
                                Probably, but at least the dirt can just slide off now.

Comment

Working...
                                X