Magtune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magtune

I'm a bit puzzled to what this device is. It's connected to the fuel filter and has the marking MAGTUNE on it. (See pic attached.) Does anyone know what this does? I tried Googling but my it spat out Japanese results at me and my Japanese isn't all up to scratch.

Cheers,
    DRF-BRO
    Attached Files
    1994 Toyota Hilux Surf 3L SSR-X Limited (Manual)

Originally posted by drf-bro
    I'm a bit puzzled to what this device is. It's connected to the fuel filter and has the marking MAGTUNE on it. (See pic attached.) Does anyone know what this does? I tried Googling but my it spat out Japanese results at me and my Japanese isn't all up to scratch.

Cheers,
    DRF-BRO
    is it somet to do with the ejecter seat
    CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Originally posted by slim
      is it somet to do with the ejecter seat
      I don't think so.

Any clues?

Comment

Originally posted by drf-bro

Cheers,
        DRF-BRO
        possibly Magtune fuel "magnetizer??? if its clamped round the hose. Supposed to provide better efficeiency due to molecules all magnetised into polarity...loads of hog wash I say.
        Last edited by Gizmo; 14 November 2004, 15:19.
        Gaz

Comment

Originally posted by Gizmo
          possibly Magtune fuel "magnetizer??? if its clamped round the hose. Supposed to provide better efficeiency due to molecules all magnetised into polarity...loads of hog wash I say.
          Yes, it's wrapped around the hose. Thanks for the info Gizmo

Comment

Working...
          X