Best Maintenance Manual

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Maintenance Manual

I am trying to find the best maintenance manual for a 1995 Surf 3.0 Auto. I have been told I need two an Austrailian one for the genral stuff and a Toyota Colarado for the engine. I have found the online one from the site but loke one to read direct. (though would not mind a cd version as well)

Surf Manual

Haynes now do one to cover deisel models - should be OK. Saw it advertised on www.japanese4x4spares.co uk web site.

Comment

The link doesn't work.
      Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by Tallyman
        The link doesn't work.
        http://www.japanese4x4spares.co.uk/

clint2004: u suck at teh intraweb

Comment

Originally posted by computingfuture
          http://www.japanese4x4spares.co.uk/

clint2004: u suck at teh intraweb

I believe this is the book your talking about

Toyota Hi-Lux & 4Runner Diesel (79 - 96)

Series LN, 2WD & 4WD models. Covers 2.2, 2.4 & 2.8 litre engines.
          Does NOT cover turbo models

PLEASE NOTE that these manuals are intended for vehicles sold in the Australian market. Whilst many of them are useful for the same make and model of car built for other markets, such vehicles may have different features, especially in areas concerned with safety and emission control. In a few cases they are completely different ? for instance, the Australian Ford Maverick bears no relation to the European vehicle of the same name. Please also note that these manuals have a soft (paperback) cover.
          Gaz

Comment

manual

Hi i want one as well have seen loads on ebay stating that the have been translated? are these any good and does anyone have one to comment on?

Comment

manual

get intouch with rough trax, they are getting some in from japan gen toyota and in english, i got one on order with them, but they can only get so many.

Comment

Manuals

CJP,Sure would be interested in one of those manuals. How can I contact rough trax? Sorry, I'm new at this stuff. I am having a 5L 3 lt Australian hilux manual fitted to my 1992 Surf table top Ute which was a 2.4LT auto but my mechanic thinks some serious computer stuff is likely to happen. So a manual may be really handy.

Comment

Maintenance Manual

Originally posted by surfoffroad
                  I am trying to find the best maintenance manual for a 1995 Surf 3.0 Auto. I have been told I need two an Austrailian one for the genral stuff and a Toyota Colarado for the engine. I have found the online one from the site but loke one to read direct. (though would not mind a cd version as well)

HELLO:

I JUST ORDERED AN ENGINE SUPPLEMENT MANUAL FOR 1KZ-T & 1KZ-TE FROM AUSTRALIA;I'M WAITING FOR IT.

IF IT'S GOOD I WILL LET YOU KNOW

MI BABY IS 1995 SURF 3.0 TD MANUAL

Comment

Working...
                  X