3rd gen rear actuator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd gen rear actuator

Just wondering if anyone has a rear actuator that would fit a 3ltr auto 3rd gen surf they are willing to sell , thanks

Have ya tried Malxwal's posting in Parts for sale n thinks he's in ya neck o' the woods
    Good Luck

16+ Years of Surfs .. not Spotless but Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Yeah I bought his other surf of him , he said he will have a look but not sure if they are compatible thanks

Comment

You have a 3rd Gen with factory rear lockable diff? Very nice, I've never seen one.
        The Prado/Colorado actuator will work as well, in case you find one from a scrapyard.

Good luck

Comment

Give this guy a try Colin, Good Luck
          http://stores.ebay.co.uk/jap4x4part?...p2047675.l2563

16+ Years of Surfs .. not Spotless but Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
          Last edited by Diezel Weazel; 12 March 2017, 00:22.
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Thanks will try them tomorrow

Comment

You will be very lucky to find a Colorado rear diff lock actuator used that still works they pack up because not many know what it is or use it. Milners do new ones but you will need to be sat down they aint cheep £400 or there abouts good luck!
              Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

My problem is I am not exactly too sure if the actuator is my problem , 4x4 dashboard lights keep flashing all the time , I just wish someone knows about these 4x4 surfs locally

Comment

Originally posted by Big dog View Post
                  My problem is I am not exactly too sure if the actuator is my problem , 4x4 dashboard lights keep flashing all the time , I just wish someone knows about these 4x4 surfs locally
                  Are you talking about the rear diff lock actuator, or the 4x4 actuator? If you post a pic of the rear diff, taken from the passenger side (so that it shows the front left side of the diff, if you know what I mean) we can see if it hasa diff lock or not.
                  Cheers

Comment

Its the one that is on the back of the gearbox I think

Comment

Sounds more like the ADD not working. Try taking the actuator off leave the wires connected get someone to put it in 4WD while you see if it does anything or not as the case may be. Then take it from there, thats what I would do.
                      Old enough to know better but then again.....

Comment

Originally posted by Big dog View Post
                        Its the one that is on the back of the gearbox I think
                        You mean the shift motor on the transfer case?

Nev.

Comment

Is the ADD a big or expensive job to sort

Comment

Working...
                          X