Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gen 3 under carrier question

hi guys
    on the gen 3 is there stock fittings in place for a under carrier, i originally had a back swing arm wheel carrier which is now off the truck and about to get the under carrier system from a site member ( off a gen 3 ) so should this fit straight on or will i need to drill holes in order to fit it ? i don't mind ether way.

cheers matt

It may just fit on. you will need the rear bumper though or cut a slot in your one.
    SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

Originally posted by charvell View Post
      It may just fit on. you will need the rear bumper though or cut a slot in your one.
      hi charvell, thanks for the reply, the holes for the unit are inplace, so just bolts on, the is a small section of plastic in the back bumper that you can press or cut out, so that the ratchet arm can show, the only thing i need to do is drill one hole once the plastic has been taken off for the ratchet arm to come through.

all good no major work needed, again thanks matt

Comment

Just to +1 i can confirm that the mounting for the spare tyre carrier does fit on without much issue (i think i had to drill an extra hole) into place. I have mine in the same way.

Comment

re

Originally posted by jesterminute View Post
          Just to +1 i can confirm that the mounting for the spare tyre carrier does fit on without much issue (i think i had to drill an extra hole) into place. I have mine in the same way.
          hi jesterminute. yes all good, just one hole to drill, i haven't received it yet but as soon as i get will fit it

Comment

Working...
          X