kzn185 head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kzn185 head

Hi all,am in the process of sourcing a new head for my 1996 kzn 185 and saw these on flea bay and wondered if anyone had any experience of them, complete head,gaskets,bolts and injectors £425 from a guy calling himself "Immadfish" the item number is 321631006238 ,it seems a good buy but I do know there are some hooky heads out there and was just looking for good or bad feedback on this.Thanks for any light anyone can throw,Tom.

I've heard a few stories about the cheap eBay heads too.
    I fitted an Roughtrax AMC head to my truck, not cheap but still going 3 years later...

Comment

Originally posted by tomtemp View Post
      Hi all,am in the process of sourcing a new head for my 1996 kzn 185 and saw these on flea bay and wondered if anyone had any experience of them, complete head,gaskets,bolts and injectors £425 from a guy calling himself "Immadfish" the item number is 321631006238 ,it seems a good buy but I do know there are some hooky heads out there and was just looking for good or bad feedback on this.Thanks for any light anyone can throw,Tom.
      I've heard of loads of head problems n not just Toyota, lots of Jap motors and British too. If ya value ya Truck as cheap n repair it cheap it more than likely will bring tears to ya eyes ...
      A Truck is for life not cheapness, so repair it properly n it'll look after you !!
      Good Luck what you decide ....

15+ Years of Surfs .... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !! So I got another ....
      Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
      X