Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toad Moon 433 Key Fob

Hello,

I'm back in the Surf world again having just recently bought my second Surf - a 1995 SSRX manual KZN130. My truck has got a Toad (Sterling) Moon 433 fob which I believe was fitted by Chequered Flag here in Leeds when it was imported.

I am just wondering whether or not anyone can provide instructions on the capabilities of the fob? I can get in and out of the truck, arm and disarm the alarm without issue and understand that the lower button can be pressed to disarm the immobiliser once the keys are in the ignition and I've not started the car within a 30 second period.

I would just like to know if I can prevent the alarm from arming its self after 30 seconds or so, as it creates quite a problem when I'm loading / unloading with the tailgate down!

Cheers,

-Tom

Why don't you ask Chequered Flag, (if they are still around!!)

Comment

there is a bloke on ebay, miniman, i think he's name is, that sells manuals for toad alarms, have a hunt, he's very helpful,and an ex toad installer.
      helped me out ,now end. and my manual was only 99p from him.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. I've had a quick browse for manuals on eBay to no avail. I'm going to give Chequered Flag a call tomorrow, so if I get a reply, I'll post back here just in case anyone else asks the same question.

Comment

Working...
        X