Radiator and Condenser Unit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator and Condenser Unit

Has anyone got a good site for spare parts please dont say Milner off road cos they dont stock the Radiator and Condenser that is Req. Its for a 1994 Hilux surf also called a 4 runner i think.My brothers 4x4

Originally posted by Dessertdog
    Has anyone got a good site for spare parts please dont say Milner off road cos they dont stock the Radiator and Condenser that is Req. Its for a 1994 Hilux surf also called a 4 runner i think.My brothers 4x4
    air con parts you mean?... probably best to go to toyota...
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Try Rough Trax http://www.toyotahilux.com/index.php?document=38
      Surprised Milner were no good to you?
      Chris
      GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Yeh me too m8 they say they dont stock the Conderser Unit or the Rad had loads of stuff from them and they are very fast and cheap but could not help on this .

Comment

At work , we use a company called Autoclimate .They stock aftermarket rads and air con rads . Number is phone in office . Will post tommorrow if you still need , but may not cover Surf/4Runner .

I normally use a local company for rads and condensor repairs . They desolder old unit and fit new core . I know the Surf header part of rad corrodes out so that may be a prob if required .

Rick
          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

TY m8 will check here on Monday

Comment

Autoclimate : 01743 445566 . They may not do Surf/4Runner but if you don't ask , you don't know .

Like I posted before , try a local rad firm as most are now doing one off builds and such and recore any rad or a/c rad .

Rick
              Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Thanks m8

Comment

Working...
                X