my hilux stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my hilux stopped

hi my hilux surf ,just stop running going to work this morning ,MY engine 1KZ-TE 3.odt automatic 1994 import ssr one,turns over will not start read dtc from check engine light ,blinking patten code was 13 ,32 ,also my engine speed sensor to gearbox been playing up if that pack up could this cause my truck not to run or is it my pump can anyone please help

Not a lot of info to go on, and I may not have an answer, but have a look at the post I made yesterday on the Aussie site: http://toyotasurf.asn.au/forum/viewt...hp?f=7&t=33796

ECU can also cause your other problem. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by spacepigs View Post
      hi my hilux surf ,just stop running going to work this morning ,MY engine 1KZ-TE 3.odt automatic 1994 import ssr one,turns over will not start read dtc from check engine light ,blinking patten code was 13 ,32 ,also my engine speed sensor to gearbox been playing up if that pack up could this cause my truck not to run or is it my pump can anyone please help
      ok thank you info, but not that ecu works ok ,knock sensor fine and glow plugs work ,diesel goes into pump ,but dnot go to injectors l

Comment

If you take the plug of the engine speed sensor the engine will crank but not start

Comment

Originally posted by Jameswallace View Post
          If you take the plug of the engine speed sensor the engine will crank but not start
          still dnot start

Comment

Working...
          X