Vehicle Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vehicle Value

The time has come to pass on the truck to someone else as im not using it. Its currently sorn and has run out of mot. Question is what is it worth with or without mot? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

94 M reg kzn130 ssr-x, just coming up to 186,000km
    Front tyres(dueller's) in good condition, brand new rears(lassa's) and spare in good condition.
    New fog light and had oil and fuel filter replaced about 5 months ago, so has probably only done a few hundred miles since.

Bad bits:
    Paintwork unfortunately has seen better days; roof and parts of bonnet has laquer peel/fade? Check photos.
    Alloys are straight but could probably due with a refurb.
    The shift lever release on auto box doesn't work, you have to do it manually with the red button.

Difficult to say really.

It's worth what someone will pay for it.

Not much help I know, but that's the long and short of it.

Comment

Scrap value with no MOT to most people and it almost always takes much longer to sell cars with no MOT if you hold out for decent money.

My advice would be to run it through a test so you get an official list of what's needed and if it happens to pass you're on to a winner.

trouble with lowish value stuff like Surfs is that you can go get one with some tax, test and MOT for under a grand so you'd have to be really skint to buy one without anything on it and skint people cant pay top dollar.

Comment

If you have the time an inclination to pull it appart it's worth £2000-£2500 in bits...quite a bit of work though.

Comment

Thanks for the replies, would £1500 with an mot seem about right?

Comment

Not to me with paint like that, paid 1500 quid for this one about three years ago.

Comment

Fair enough, i'll have a think and see how it goes, thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X