MOT time.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOT time.........

Today i fitted a different towball arrangement and brand new mounting plate and bolts and stuff. I understand that if you have a towbar fitted then everything must work and be correct for the vehicle to get through an MOT as it's now taken into account.

Did a little bit of welding, nothing major.

Then looked underneath to see what is what as i have an MOT to get through next week and noticed both my front ARB bushes were buggered and both front ARB drop links had snapped at the top hence why my ride was a bit wallowy. They weren't connected.

I reckon i did those in at Avon Dassett 4x4 play area. It's pretty rough and extreme in places. Next time i go off roading front and rear drop links will be disconnected. If it ain't broken i suppose you're not trying hard enough

Oh well..... New rear exhaust pipe, rear shoes, front pads ARB bushes and ARB drop links arriving tomorrow care of RoughTrax, and should all be fitted by Friday.

I'll probably fit my 2" XPAJUN body lift kit that's been sitting on my bench for a while now, over the weekend. I'll get a thread up with before/after pics up for that.

It all comes in one blinkin go!! lol
    Now it's time to play!
Working...
X