Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 130L 4 Runner Owner's Manual.

Hi there!
    I'm a proudly owner of a KZN130L, 1KZT, 4 Runner, in europe and I'm looking for the Owner's Manual that came with the veycle.
    I explain:
    My 4 Runner came from Germany, it's a imported one since in my country (Portugal) that model never had been sold.
    There are Pick-ups Hilux but Runner never, so, I kindly ask if anyone can help me to find it for download, for instance.
    Looking for great expectations,
    JCG

"Everyone need something. I think i need a beer..."
    Attached Files
    Jose Carlos (Charles)
    "Everybody need something. I think I need a beer..."

Have you tried a Toyota dealer, we can get parts from Toyota trucks made around the world from UK dealers (well most of them!)

I have got a owners manual for a UK 4Runner before, it mentions German spec model differences, but is in English.

Can make enquires if you want.....

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Hi ALL!
      Thanks for reply TonyN.

First of all, sorry my english and some mistakes I've done.
      Indeed, I've tried before in our Toyota dealers and they told me it's difficult to get the 1995 Runner's book, and try to look in other european countries.
      Yes.... I know it's strange but it's like this.
      So TonyN if you can find that and, of course if that don't take much time from you, i would like to see that book, specially because of these differences about german and UK models.
      The factory codes in the tag have this sequence: KZN130L GKMSXW 3K3J011 G295 R150F A. I presume my Runner is one of the latest model of the 2nd generation, is that so?

I notice mine have differences, like LSD bar, and other things. I'll take some pictures and send to you all.
      All the best!
      JCG
      Jose Carlos (Charles)
      "Everybody need something. I think I need a beer..."

Comment

Working...
      X