milners head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• milners head

hi anybody on here tried the milners head lot cheaper than roughtrax but isit any good ? plus is the 2.4 head the same as a 3.0 as i might be able to get a cheap 2nd hand head low milage

Originally posted by welshred View Post
    hi anybody on here tried the milners head lot cheaper than roughtrax but isit any good ? plus is the 2.4 head the same as a 3.0 as i might be able to get a cheap 2nd hand head low milage
    No, they are two different heads/engine altogether. Don't buy chep second hand if u can, better spend a bit more and get a quality part.

Comment

I'll just say... You get what you pay for, things are generally cheaper for a reason. Roughtrax have a very good name and excellent customer service. They have acheived a fine balance between quality and pricing.

Comment

I have had a millers head fitted to my truck for about the last year. It was fitted by tonyn. There was a problem with the first one but they exchanged that and paid for the labour to change it over the problem was the valves. Since the head had been fitted the truck has been across Europe down to Italy and up the alps. I did manage to get the at temp light in the alps. When we got we flushed and changed the coolent and its been fine. Tony did change the water pump at the same time.
        I would say if you can stick a new rad on and hoses thermostat and rad cap along with the water pump. Tonya also checked the condition of the viscos fan
        SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

How,much is the 2.4 head?
          well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

its on ebay for 150 supposedly only done 2000 miles on it

Comment

I would do some digging if I were you. Milliners sell cheap chinese cylinder heads for Mitsubishi 2.5 & 2.8 diesel lumps.

Comment

Working...
              X