Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intercooled KZN185 users - help

Guys,
    I need a pic of the engine bay, and a few more detailing the intercooller, its siting, its fitment method, and the plumbing route it takes.

This is to help in my fiendish plans for my little KZN130

Regards
    Udhi

This is the only one I have at the moment, if you need more detail they can be done tomorrow.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanx Andy, that is spot on. When I have sat down and worked out how the piping goes, I would like to ask for some other pics - if it is cool by u?

Regards
      Udhi

Originally posted by andy
      This is the only one I have at the moment, if you need more detail they can be done tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by ChasesDragons
        Guys,
        I need a pic of the engine bay, and a few more detailing the intercooller, its siting, its fitment method, and the plumbing route it takes.

This is to help in my fiendish plans for my little KZN130

Regards
        Udhi
        Me too

Ali

[SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Har Haaaaar,
          You joining us at Allard too Ali?

Regards
          Udhi

Originally posted by UKWolf
          Me too

Ali

Comment

Might not have the money just at the moment but its certainly in the planning - if I can get a intercooler and fit it myself this will save a considerable amount of beer vouchers.

Ali

[SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Good luck fitting it mate. If you do end up doing it, take loads of photies, might help us all in here.

I am only a wee distance from you. If you need any help fitting it, give me a yell, I will gladdly come over and lend a hand.

Udhi

Comment

Originally posted by ChasesDragons
                Good luck fitting it mate. If you do end up doing it, take loads of photies, might help us all in here.

I am only a wee distance from you. If you need any help fitting it, give me a yell, I will gladdly come over and lend a hand.

Udhi
                Udhi,

Nice one mate - when (if?) it happens it will be in the new year.

Ali

Last edited by UKWolf; 3 September 2004, 09:28.

Comment

Working...
                X