The world is running out of Surfs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The world is running out of Surfs!

Has anybody had a look at the famous/infamous Algys Auto website recently?

Have a look at the Surf's page and you will see a warning ( I would post a link if was able to...haven't quite mastered the Blackberry yet) about Japan running out of 2nd hand Surfs. The culprit? Burma!!

Apparently since the relations between Burma and the western world have thawed recently, the Burmese are hooked on surfs and the jap exporters are struggling to keep up with demand!
    Soon the very military Junta will be on the forum, asking questions about the rear window motor playing up on their 3rd gens!

And guess what Algys' advice is to their worried customers: buy Isuzu Bighorns!...ever helpful, hey!

PS:
    You have to admire Lance Armstrong for being able to ride so well after taking drugs. I tried once, hit a post and ended up in a canal!

http://www.algysautos.com/Pajero_LWB.html

I must have pressed the right buttons, here is the link!

Cheers!
    Last edited by tashtego; 19 January 2013, 16:49.

Ah, you got my attention by lying in the thread title. Is Burma or Myanmar as its now called not part of the world anymore ?
    Сви можемо

Comment

Sorry, it was "technically" a lie, although Mandalay is a long way to go to see a "well maintained " surf with a view of buying....

I have changed the link, it should now work. Blackberry wasn't made for people of "taditional built" (read "fat fingers")...

Comment

Ah yes Algy's Autos, an extremely reliable source of information and customer care.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Ah yes Algy's Autos, an extremely reliable source of information and customer care.
          I can just picture the Big Scary Dictator in Rangoon frantically emailing Algys, since he ordered an automatic petrol surf and got a manual diesel one....

Comment

http://ajw.asahi.com/article/economy...AJ201201310005

Comment

Working...
            X