Heater control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heater control

Would a 3rd gen heater control fit and work in a 2nd gen ?

Nope.

Comment

Was hoping you wouldn't say that vince

There is a 3rd gen unit on ebay for £12.49

Ohh well thanks for the reply

Comment

hmmm...

I just had my control back from Popeye with the led mods done. Looks great with nice bright controls (thanks Ian!)

However, now it's fitted, all I get is cold air. The fans all work, the switches direct the airflow correctly and the aircon works. Just no heat, whatever the slider is set to.

As a note of reference, when the unit was out, the blowers were on at 100% hot, so the system is not blocked. Just now with the control fitted it is on 100% cold.

Any ideas please?

Comment

Originally posted by Surfboy View Post
          hmmm...

I just had my control back from Popeye with the led mods done. Looks great with nice bright controls (thanks Ian!)

However, now it's fitted, all I get is cold air. The fans all work, the switches direct the airflow correctly and the aircon works. Just no heat, whatever the slider is set to.

As a note of reference, when the unit was out, the blowers were on at 100% hot, so the system is not blocked. Just now with the control fitted it is on 100% cold.

Any ideas please?

I'll have a look later.

Comment

indeed! sounds good

Comment

You need to take it back out, put mine in and put yours in mine then it will all work nicely

Comment

Originally posted by Balllsy View Post
                Was hoping you wouldn't say that vince

There is a 3rd gen unit on ebay for £12.49

Ohh well thanks for the reply
                Cheers for the heads up on the control unit Balllsy! I managed to aquire it just for the Ian LED mod..
                I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol happy to help mate. Now all you need to do is find me one for a 2nd gen for £12.49

Comment

I'll keep my eye on Ebay for ya! lol
                    I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X