parcel shelf ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parcel shelf ????

just looked on roughtrax for a parcel shelf type attachment for my surf & had no luck, anyone know if they are avaliable - don't want the rear contents on display etc...
    [SIZE=5]ANDY[/SIZE]

[U]HOLMESDALE EAGLES[/U]

Originally posted by thechaddyboy
    just looked on roughtrax for a parcel shelf type attachment for my surf & had no luck, anyone know if they are avaliable - don't want the rear contents on display etc...
    Drop a PM to HILUX (bob) as he sometimes gets hold of them.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by thechaddyboy
      The Surfs use a roller blind cover rather than a shelf.

As Lucky says, try Hilux Bob, altough I think he usually only has them to cover the 2nd Gen, as yours is a '96 I assume its a 3rd Gen. If you can't find one locally there's always eBay, I got my cover from the US, don't forget you will probably need the fitting brackets also, which can be a bit harder to find.
      Also in the US there are 2 different types of bling fitted to the Runner, one using square mounts and one using round, you would require the square mount type. Thats the type I fitted anyway, as I believe the round fitting is for 2000 on models.
      Maurice
      Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Working...
      X