Dip in power?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dip in power?

Not sure why this is happening? if i drive at 2500rpm every so often i get a dip in power then it picks up again its a gen2 3l auto.It drives fine and revs fine just drops power at a constant 2500rpm. I have checked all the pipes around the turbo for splits/leaks etc and all is fine.There is no smoke to be honest i`m abit lost.
    GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

Wicked got some answers of the frontera owners club great bunch of lads over there really helpful

Comment

Originally posted by marcdtr View Post
      Wicked got some answers of the frontera owners club great bunch of lads over there really helpful
      So what was the answer? Post a link if you want.
      '96 Toyota Hilux Surf SSR-G - RIP

Comment

So are you saying we're not?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
          Well he posted a question and no one answered it!
          “Do or do not... there is no try.”

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
            NO i`m NOT saying that!! all i`m saying is that if you cannot get answers here you may get them there they are helpful.

Comment

Not sure why this is happening? if i drive at 2500rpm every so often i get a dip in power then it picks up again its a gen2 3l auto.It drives fine and revs fine just drops power at a constant 2500rpm. I have checked all the pipes around the turbo for splits/leaks etc and all is fine.There is no smoke to be honest i`m abit lost.
              A you getting the engine check light on as well which goes off when you throttle back... I am for weeks now and still no closer to finding the fault....

Comment

Mine was a erg valve pipe split well i replaced all pipes and the valve and it cured my problem

Comment

Working...
                X