drive belts help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drive belts help

Help, I have recently bought a lovely 3.0 ltr turbo diesel ssrx ltd. 1995 "M" reg. model Y-KZN130W and need to change the drive belts. My local parts man does not know the size of the belts that are needed, and can not find the specs! Can someone help with belt sizes, and if anyone has any simple instructions to assist in changing them, I would be really grateful. Ta in advance.
    [COLOR=DarkOrange]Scotty[/COLOR]

Originally posted by 4x4man
    Help, I have recently bought a lovely 3.0 ltr turbo diesel ssrx ltd. 1995 "M" reg. model Y-KZN130W and need to change the drive belts. My local parts man does not know the size of the belts that are needed, and can not find the specs! Can someone help with belt sizes, and if anyone has any simple instructions to assist in changing them, I would be really grateful. Ta in advance.
    Get on to Milners www.milneroffroad.co.uk and they'll fix you up. Alternatively Roughtrax will do them too www. toyotahilux.com.

Cheers

Comment

I wonder if your parts person can get em for you, if you said "Toyota 4Runner" and gave the apropriate age?

Are the Toyota OEM belts really that much more expensive?

Just found out that my local motor factor can supply all filters for about the same price as Milners - so thats me covered, then.

Regards
      Udhi

Comment

I just told em the chassis number ie the KZN130 and they got me the drive belts.

Go back armed witht that info and try again. mention 4runner.
        Nili secundum desperandum

Comment

Working...
        X