yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

INFO REQUEST: Anyone know about these new heater control units? (1999 KZ1TE Facelift)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INFO REQUEST: Anyone know about these new heater control units? (1999 KZ1TE Facelift)

Hi all,

This is my 2nd surf and it is a very bling bling Facelift Intercooler 1999 3rd Gen. Great car of course but the heater control is a new fangled digital jobby and is absolute sh*te. Every time I turn the ignition on it resets to a basically random setting, in the middle of driving it switches itself on or off, or bring s in the air con. etc. With it being all digital it's hard to know if it can be fized or changed, and it's seriously getting on my wick now.

So if anyone has any info about this unit I'd be very grateful.

see attached pics
    Attached Files
    Last edited by baw; 12 April 2011, 13:36.

and heres a pic of the conncetors onthe back - i would be most interested to know if these are similar/interchangeable with the good old analogue heater control unit that is the standard in 3rd Gen surfs. If these connections are the same then I would be able to swap it out for an analogue one!

Last edited by baw; 12 April 2011, 13:31.

Comment

Pics don't work for me....

Comment

Originally posted by Ploddit View Post
        Pics don't work for me....
        Same here. dead link

Comment

sorry not posted pics before - was making it harder than it needs to be.

fixed now, should be active on the original post.

Comment

Try this lot, you never now.

http://www.bba-reman.com/uk/index.aspx

They list a Corolla unit.

http://www.bba-reman.com/content.asp...r_Control_Unit
            Last edited by Ploddit; 16 April 2011, 08:02.

Comment

Working...
            X