Puddle of water

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puddle of water

Picked up my bluish greenish and silver 3.0 surf today, when i stopped after 30 miles noticed small puddle of water forming underneath nearside engine , clean water so would i presume this is from air conditioning as this was on most of the time. also switch not marked next to rear window up/down in centre console does nothin` any clues

Many thanks will post some pics

IT`S WAS THE REAR FOG LIGHT SWITCH>> MY APOLOGIES
    Last edited by mtber; 14 July 2004, 17:21.
    Rick

Originally posted by mtber
    Picked up my bluish greenish and silver 3.0 surf today, when i stopped after 30 miles noticed small puddle of water forming underneath nearside engine , clean water so would i presume this is from air conditioning as this was on most of the time. also switch not marked next to rear window up/down in centre console does nothin` any clues

Probably air con yes, Switches not sure, may have been front fog switch at some point, maybe rear fog??, suspension hard/soft ,think one has the rear spoiler mirror switch there but i thinks thats the SSRG??
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

pics of lights for reference as i cant find the switch pic
      Attached Files
      Last edited by marky; 13 July 2004, 20:34.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Mine leaves a puddle too. I've not noticed any probs apart fom the A/C smells a bit if it's not been on for a while.

Comment

puddle of water

Water probably from air-con, cooling air condenses water from it (like old steam on cold plate thing from school), on my 2nd gen SSR-G the switch next to the rear window switch is for the rear foglight, but that's added for SVA isn't it? Mine is quite clearly marked as such though.
          [COLOR=darkred]Eddie The Air-Con Doctor[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
          X