advice please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice please

got a knock on the back end of my surf,seems to be more when coming off a bump than when going up one,its a obvious clunk

check your exhaust first, then shocks and radius arms. (and any junk in the back or the two rear compartments, thats thrown me a few times!!)

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

or the anti roll bar brackets
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

thanks bud,im gona get too it 2moz as im wantin too go playin this weekend so would like to know what it is 1st

Comment

Loose jack.
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
            or the anti roll bar brackets
            LOL, forgot about them, probably cos they arn't on my truck anymore!
            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Or if it's none of the above - mine had a mysterious metallic clunk, which nobody could identify, usually when braking. I eventually discovered it was the top of the towbar arms touching the front edge of the underside of the bumper! No so much of a clunk, more a very slow 'creak' as the body flexed very slightly in relation to the chassis! Came across sounding like a clunk or knocking from inside though. Solution = BFH!

Cheers

Andy
              Andy

Comment

cheers people,it was just the jack and crap in in the compartments in the back,sounded a little drastic to just be them but took it all out,drove over a few speed bumps and NO clunking,good times

Comment

Working...
                X