yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELPPPPPP - all you 3rd gen surf breakers out there...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELPPPPPP - all you 3rd gen surf breakers out there...

I have been thinking of selling my 3rd surf as one of the cars has to go in order I can still afford to run the other...I thought I would MOT it then sell but it has failed :-( and no ones gonna pay much for a failed MOT surf even if she is in great condition for an off-roader!!

SO to get it though the MOT I need to get a front left CV joint and I think the half shaft may be damaged so any one whatever is needed as a "bolt on and go" kit from a breaker? (sorry for the description I don['t do mechanics very well....) I can't really afford to buy new bits and then pay someone to do it all but I can get a mate to help me to strip and put back if I can source second hand.

Also need a set of front brake hoses anyone know the best place to buy some?
    Did think of breaking the truck and selling the bits but I don't really think I have the knowledge or the tools to do it properly and it's in great condition so would be criminal really :'-(

So if anyone can help PM me quick PLEASEEEEEEEEEE.

Gary.
    Nissan Patrol for on-road, and a Land-Rover 110 shed for off-road :-)

No one know of any breaking then?

Comment

Does anyone know roughly how much I could expect to get for my 3rd gen surf if I sold it as is, as a MOT failure (about 95K on the clock)?

Missus is trying to weigh up the cost of fixing it against letting it go as is..:-o

Comment

Try on the general bit, Stormy's always there. H

Comment

it comes down to what is wrong with it and how much you want for it.If you want to email me at stormforce1067@sky.com with details of the truck
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

The last one to sell on here was sold for about £700
            Drop me an email and we will have a chat about the truck as if the price is right then i will be interested.Can you send as many pics of the truck to my email addy in the other post.Cheers

Comment

rich or smego2 if either of you 2 do break it there maybe sum parts i want. first dibs

Comment

Hiya Neil and hows things with you all.
                I would like to get it even for a breaker as i have so many people wanting 3rd gen parts at the moment

Comment

i have a used 3rd Gen drive shaft/Cv's complete here...
                  4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Email replied to G

Comment

Thanks for replies guys, some messages sent out, check ur phone Tony :-)

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                        Hiya Neil and hows things with you all.
                        I would like to get it even for a breaker as i have so many people wanting 3rd gen parts at the moment
                        yh im gd cheers mate have to have a natter on msm sometime soon

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                          i have a used 3rd Gen drive shaft/Cv's complete here...

Ring me back re this please old man....I assume you still have the same number and you got my text and voicemail..?

Comment

Well thanks to Tony, I will hopefully be selling the truck with a brand new MOT and in full working order as I am one of these people who has to have everything working on my cars...

So after me holiday I will completely clean and polish it, wash the carpets etc and then the cleanest off-road ready 3rd gen you will ever see will be sadly going on e-bay minus it's hidden winch.

My next (cheap) off-roader will have AT as muds really are a waste for all the off-roading I actually do.

Comment

YAY it has passed! Have the green piece of paper here, thanks Tony for the CV assembly and the brake hose!

Stormy glad I didn't take ur £700 hopefully get a bit more than that now, MOT man asked why I have mud terrains if I don't off road it...:-o
                              thought it was too clean to be off-road, I knew I just wasn't using it nowadays!
                              So i will be paying for a for sale post after my best man duties and a good day with the t-cut, hoover and polish

Comment

Working...
                              X