This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New springs advice please

Hi im looking to upgrade new 2" lift rear springs on my 2nd gen 3.0 surf was looking at the roughtrax ones can i fit them without changing the original rear shocks or will i need to uprate the shocks too. only doing as i do alot of towing. be gratefull of any advice please

if your not going to be off roading then you can keep the original shocks.If the original shocks are looking worn then it would pay to change them aswell and have done with it.It comes down to how /what amount you can afford to pay
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
      if your not going to be off roading then you can keep the original shocks.If the original shocks are looking worn then it would pay to change them aswell and have done with it.It comes down to how /what amount you can afford to pay
      ok thanks for that think i might do them as well then

Comment

I've just fitted a set of the Roughtrax rear springs. The springs are the same length as the standard, but are considerably thicker and stiffer.

Regards

TFB

Comment

Originally posted by TFB View Post
          I've just fitted a set of the Roughtrax rear springs. The springs are the same length as the standard, but are considerably thicker and stiffer.

Regards

TFB
          hey thats good nice pics bet thats made a dif to the rear end

Comment

yep, no more saggy arse!

I'll wait until I've got the front done too and then post a full report

Regards

TFB

Comment

Working...
            X