Daft Question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daft Question!

Hi Guys, could anyone tell me if there is a way of disconnecting the battery without losing the radio cassette (original equipment) as being an import I dont have the code to reactivate it. Also do you need any special spanners or sockets to get at the starter motor as I could get a ring spanner on the top bolt but could not get enough purchase to turn it.Great site by the way!
    Its better to die than fade away!

Originally posted by teahpot
    Hi Guys, could anyone tell me if there is a way of disconnecting the battery without losing the radio cassette (original equipment) as being an import I dont have the code to reactivate it. Also do you need any special spanners or sockets to get at the starter motor as I could get a ring spanner on the top bolt but could not get enough purchase to turn it.Great site by the way!
    Yes , there is a 'memory saver' tool available . Mine is made by Draper tools and plugs into the fag lighter and will save memories on radios , ECU's etc . Available from most motor factors and possibley Hatefrauds . Can not remember cost as I bought when working for AA .

Riuck
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Cheers Vagrant will check that out!
      Its better to die than fade away!

Comment

get another 12v battery and connect using fag lighter plug and croc clips...

Comment

Working...
        X