Thinking of buying a surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of buying a surf

Hi i bought a kzn 130 3.0 94 plate 3 weeks ago and it overheated last night took it to garage today and it looks like head has gone exaust gas in rad bubles ect. looks like previous owner had put something in the rad to keep it going just to get it sold i bought it off ebay my old surf 2.4 had it for 3 years that too had a blown head after a day of serious off roading the rad was blocked up with thick clay mud. just wanted to share that with you all lol
    just looking at new head from roughtrax expensive but have to get it back on the road asap. so if you are thinking of buying one take it for a long test drive take a mechanic with you dont make the same stupid mistake i did.

Thanks for the 'Heads Up'
    Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
      Thanks for the 'Heads Up'
      Bet you wish someone had posted this before you bought your 2.4 eh ?

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
        Aye.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Thats a bugger, there's some real parasites out there

I'm sure you'll love it once it's sorted, I've got to say that despite being 15 Years old, my Surf is one of the best cars I've ever owned
          Signature stolen along with Surf...

Comment

Originally posted by corsetts View Post
            Thats a bugger, there's some real parasites out there

I'm sure you'll love it once it's sorted, I've got to say that despite being 15 Years old, my Surf is one of the best cars I've ever owned
            Hi there yea the surf is the best vehicle i have owned ever. my mate said srap it lol he does not understand he has never had one, only fellow surfers will understand why its gonna get fixed up and back on the road im thinking of doing the head myself now save a few pennies. srap it how dare he might have to get one of these till i fix her

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
              yea

Comment

Working...
              X