Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noise inside the cabin with a touch of brake Padel

Hello everyone and merry christmas!

I have been hearing a strang hissing noise inside the cabin whenever i press the brake padel. Geneally it seem like coming from underneath the shifter and sounds like vacuum leaking. Even a slight touch to the padel make this sound and it continues till the padel is kept pressed. not prominent outside the cabin as it might get suppresses by the engine noises.

car is 3rd gen with abs.

thanks for any clue
    Truckin' Time

Originally posted by turbolover View Post
    Hello everyone and merry christmas!

I have been hearing a strang hissing noise inside the cabin whenever i press the brake padel. Geneally it seem like coming from underneath the shifter and sounds like vacuum leaking. Even a slight touch to the padel make this sound and it continues till the padel is kept pressed. not prominent outside the cabin as it might get suppresses by the engine noises.

car is 3rd gen with abs.

thanks for any clue
    hi your brake servo is leaking
    JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

really? how can i confirm it. may be by bypassing the servo and then pressing the brake. Fine thank, i'll check it up in the morning.

Just thinking What unlock the shifter when the brake is pressed to shift from 'P' to "D", is there some thing gone wrng with that lock? But there is nothing wrong with te shifting
      Truckin' Time

Comment

i feel that the noise has increased over a period of time. Earlier i had bee sing that radio technique but now may be that leak in the servo diapharm has gone larger
        Truckin' Time

Comment

Working...
        X