picked up a SSR-G for $900.00

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• picked up a SSR-G for $900.00

So the title says it all... kinda. Its a rolled surf with new looking 1KZ-TE, it says the model is Y-KZN130w-GKPQT on the plate on the firewall. I have a 91 2.4L and was wandering how good this motor is, what the HP is, and maybe while im askin how hard is the 3.0 swap, and is there mods for this motor and if so can it take them with out giving up lol. I mostly got it for the RECARO seats and a spare motor, sorry if im posting in the wrong spot! peace
    mmmmmm....... muuud

Transplanting the 1KZ-TE to your Surf requires the complete wiring harness, ECU and engine mount relocation plus other bits a pieces.

Nev

Comment

As nev says. A few have done it, I helped on on once. It took three of us four days or so.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

cool, what about stuff for my guages and lights to work? and can these engines take more boost and still be reliable? thank you for the help. I was trying to use the search engine last night and it would put me in the 3.0 section and I searched for a while with no such luck, oh...lol and do you guys know what hp does the 1KZ-TE make?
        mmmmmm....... muuud

Comment

Working...
        X