Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Great Deal.

Hi everyone,

Just thought I would let you know just got a great insurance deal from Southern Direct.

Fully Comp, NCD protection, Courtesy Car, Windscreen Cover, Driving Abroad

£188.81

Axe.

Not bad Andy, Though I got a better deal with Hastings Direct for £171.14 all mentioned in your thread with the wife as named driver and a FREE M.O.T voucher up to the value of £50, Quids in I say.
    Last edited by Boyo; 6 November 2009, 21:19.
    I LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER

Comment

Quids in YOU BET!!

I will phone them tomorrow.!!!! Boyo. or do it now on the net. Watch this space and thanks for the info

Regards

Axe

Comment

No wonder we Lost in 1066

£612.93

Frigging Hell!!!!! That's with13 years no claims and no convictions, im 57 yrs old and live in London. It must be london and not having a immobiliser!!!

I will stick with SDirect. after I come round lmbo

Thanks
        Last edited by axelgs1; 6 November 2009, 23:14.

Comment

You are correct on saying FRIGGING Hell Andy, Like you said it must have been the Immobiliser and where you live thingy, I am 36 and the wife is 31, I have 11 yrs ncd, not that it matters as max is 9 yrs anyway, I live in the Swansea valley, Wales and got a cat 1 alarm immob and the car is garaged. Might be a good thing you stick to them Then, Sorry to hear that it was that much,Best Regards. Andy
          I LAUGH IN THE FACE OF DANGER

Comment

Frigging hell

Andy

Im going to give them a call anyway to see how they can justify the enormous difference. Living where you live and an immobiliser shouldnt make it 3 times as much. I will give you the result later.

Thanks mate

Andy as well.

Comment

insurance

Hi after reading this a called hastings direct they said they do not insure imports at all only 4 runners

Comment

Wrong section mate, shouldn't be in technical, thanks for sharing anyway.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by Boyo View Post
                  Not bad Andy, Though I got a better deal with Hastings Direct for £171.14 all mentioned in your thread with the wife as named driver and a FREE M.O.T voucher up to the value of £50, Quids in I say.
                  hi i just called hastings who said they dont insure imports. they do insure 4 runners im looking for insurance on my 2nd gen 3.0 surf import:

Comment

Working...
                  X