Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• removing lift kit

Hi All

I belive my surf has a lift kit as i have a 1.5/2 inch gap between the chassie and body tub now i want to remove it and put my surf back to normal any body know how the body is fitted to the chassie ? is it justed bolted stright on to the chassie and if so what size bolts are needed?

dom

You only need to post one thread per question.

Comment

it is just bolted on to the the frame, you have have to take off the bumper brackets too. Why do you want to lower it?
      SWIFT AND BOLD

Comment

As stated above, if you are anywhere near Hailsham give us a shout, i'll give you a hand!!

Alan
        www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Haven't I seen this thread/author somewhere before?

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/sh...=removing+lift
            The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

removing liftkit

Originally posted by charvell View Post
              it is just bolted on to the the frame, you have have to take off the bumper brackets too. Why do you want to lower it?
              I need to remove it as my old dog can't make the jump up any more and i am getting two old to lift a 4 stone dog up and down

Comment

removing lift kit

Originally posted by tintin View Post
                As stated above, if you are anywhere near Hailsham give us a shout, i'll give you a hand!!

Alan
                I am over in old town eastbourne i will have a good look under the surf next week and if i get stuck i will get in touch.
                Dom

Comment

re lift kit

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                  Haven't I seen this thread/author somewhere before?
                  Yep!! you have!!! I tend to do all the surf sites as it is the only way of getting a reply

Comment

Originally posted by skinflint View Post
                    Yep!! you have!!! I tend to do all the surf sites as it is the only way of getting a reply
                    Posting multiple topics regarding the same subject on each site too?

That is poor form and is most definitely not needed to 'get a reply'. Ask one question once. Posting the same question in multiple forums/boards/categories is downright annoying at best. There are only very rare occasions when posting a question on more than one board *may* be necessary. This ain't one of them.
                    Last edited by MattF; 27 September 2009, 17:11.

Comment

Working...
                    X