Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kzn 130 headlights

Hi All
    Are there any convertions (apart from fitting 100w bulbs) for the headlights on a 130 surf tryed mine out last night and it's like drivivg with two candles !!!

Check both glowworms are alive...
    My other cars a QUAD
    (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
    http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

I put 55W Bi -Xenon HID conversion in mine. Then fitted Lightforce XGT spotlights, which I also converted to 55W HIDs. So bright now that I can get rows of street lights to turn off as I drive along! Their light sensors think the sun has come up. Spooked me a bit - the first few times it happened!

Comment

i got an upgraded wiring loom for my old 4runner

that helped immensely and solved problem of worn out contacts in the control column stalk

i think i got it from 4crawler site in USA

ahah - here you are:
        http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/CheapTri...OnLineOrdering

i also had four spots with offroad use! 100w bulbs
        Landcruiser Colorado
        Sub. Forester

Comment

Originally posted by davec170 View Post
          I put 55W Bi -Xenon HID conversion in mine. Then fitted Lightforce XGT spotlights, which I also converted to 55W HIDs. So bright now that I can get rows of street lights to turn off as I drive along! Their light sensors think the sun has come up. Spooked me a bit - the first few times it happened!
          Aye?
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Aye indeed. Especially in several local fishing villages, when driving up or down the slopes from the harbours. (Lossiemouth, Buckie, Keith and Cullen in particular) Not an issue on the flat, as the beams don't go near the sensor heads. The streetlights go out in batches, 10 or 20 at a time. I guess that only one light per batch has a photo electric cell on its top cover.

Comment

DP:

Home now. Here's me filling in for the local lighthouse, during a power cut:

Comment

Working...
              X