No Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP PLEASE!!! hi guys i have a3.0l turbo (fantastic car) however while towing i have heard a click and and the car start diving slowly , now it starts but no power!! as if in a petrol car the fuel pump was dead!!!!!!!!!!! any ideas????????????????????

Originally posted by antonello View Post
    HELP PLEASE!!! hi guys i have a3.0l turbo (fantastic car) however while towing i have heard a click and and the car start diving slowly , now it starts but no power!! as if in a petrol car the fuel pump was dead!!!!!!!!!!! any ideas????????????????????
    You mean in a Surf, right? Just your profile says 2.4 and your post above says 3 litre?

Comment

surf

yes sorry !! i have a 2.4 wich i m trying to sell!! but i also baught a 3.o l wich is more powerfull! well!! it was!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Any lights on the dash, could be car gone into safemode.
        Still Searching,
        Dick Whittington

Comment

safemode

if is in safemode , how do i reset it???

Comment

I had the same thing happen to my truck after having a s/s exhaust fitted.All i did was disconnect the batteries over night and its been ok since
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

reset

thanks richard !! i will try that!! funny you should mention exsaust because this is the 2 turbo htey have fitted just before they sold me the car!

Comment

what the hell did they do to the other 2 turbos then.hoe it works for you.
                bt disconnecting the batteries it will reset the ecu
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

reset ecu

this thing is driving me nuts!!!!! i have disconnected the batteries and still ot luck , i have checked injectors, timing and sensors voltage everything seem ok any ideas anyone??could it be the ecu gone bananas????

Comment

Working...
                  X