Moving to Oz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Oz

Moving to Oz, so reluctantly I need to sell the beast. I’ll be placing the Ad in the for sale section as well as eBay and AutoTrader, but I have no idea how much to put it up for. Can you guys help me and let me know what I should be asking for?

It’s a 3rd gen Black with all the usual refinements, electric everything, AC. I believe it’s been jacked up aswell when it was back home and has a stiffer suspension, and something underneath the rear axel that’s adjustable...a big red rod running from left to right...no idea, never touched it.

Ive been the sole owner since it’s import in 2006 and has had regular services (with receipts).
    80K Miles on the clock.

Anyway would really appreciate a guide price.

Thanks
    Raj

Raj

mate, have you consider taking the car with you.. back home your car would go for 15k-18k

plus oz is great for a 4x4

As long as you have had the car for at least 1 year and in your name you wont pay import duties.

im taking my car back with me after I finish traveling... the parts are alot cheaper over there as every second house has a hilux or a patrol

Cheers Justin

Comment

Guys, any more details on "taking a car to Oz" thing.

I've looked and got conflicting stories.

http://www.perth4x4.net/forum/showthread.php?t=22532

Comment

Hi sorry to drag an old thread up but cant pm you. Are you still getting rid of the truck? if so might be interested could you let me know pls and do some more pics if possible
        The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Working...
        X