Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone willing to do a service???

hi guys

ive been on previously to find out if anyone is willing to have a good look at my hilux for a full service. on completion of this check, i am willing to get wotever spares, parts are needed to fix my car! so is anyone willing to overhaul my car, fix it for a good price??? i can travel but i just need a definate answer rather than waste everyones time on this forum. failing this i will be looking to sell my hilux

i know the ball joints, tracking, gators and other stuff need done, im assuming there will be alot of labour involved!

also i have 4 x original alloys with bfgoodrich all terrain tyres with measurements 31 x 10.5 x 15. condition wise 2 are good and 2 are bad all with black centre caps. may be of use for off roading etc... offers please pm.

i stay in Airdrie not far from Glasgow, so i can phone you on your mobile if you pm me.

kind regards me
    Last edited by Mr Angry; 24 June 2009, 13:17.

Just out of curiosity, any reason for not using a standard garage to do the repairs?

p.s: There is a parts for sale section where you can put those wheels.

Comment

ive had bad luck with using local garages and prefer not use the stealerships as i would be better off buying a new car in the end! i trust the people on this forum to do a better job rather than some lacky on my car! i have an audi a2 and use the forum frequently! and if this forum is anything like that then brilliant!

if anyone can recommend a good local garage that doesnt charge an arm & leg then im all ears however, i would rather give my money to someone who knows everything about hilux's. we're also in a recession so money is tight!!

i would also add that user wpg_kzn130 seems to have been unlucky with his problems, i do not wish to go down the same road as him!

regards me
      Last edited by Mr Angry; 24 June 2009, 13:23.

Comment

Might be worthwhile asking on here:

http://www.scottishmudclub.com/headlines/

If there's someone willing to do it, they're more your neck of the woods.

Comment

Originally posted by MattF View Post
          Might be worthwhile asking on here:

http://www.scottishmudclub.com/headlines/

If there's someone willing to do it, they're more your neck of the woods.
          But... I wouldn't mention that you might be thinking of selling your truck. Yoshie will offer you £5 for it.
          £5 cash, mind.

Comment

Originally posted by biosurf View Post
            But... I wouldn't mention that you might be thinking of selling your truck. Yoshie will offer you £5 for it.
            £5 cash, mind.

One whole five pound note? He must be slipping.

Comment

Only if it has no faults
              Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                Only if it has no faults

Comment

thanks guys im speaking to yoshie on scottishmudclub who is going to look at my car next sat. thanks for passing this website on to me

regards mr happy

Comment

Glad to hear Yoshie is going to sort it out for you.

Comment

for the record if you do decide to sell I'll give you a tenner

Comment

sorry guys but this bad boy has just been raised to £1500 due to it now being in the hands of yoshie when it gets fixed add another £300 then we can talk

regards me

Comment

I'm sure Brian can sort ya Truck out.... So ya Truck is only worth £15 + two noughts ..the noughts mean nothing unless ya put em together !!
                          Good Luck

There's always a Payback....Don't know where n don't know when tho !!!!
                          Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
                          X