Immobiliser on a kzn130??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immobiliser on a kzn130??

My insurance company are saying that my 94 surf has an immobiliser fitted as stanard by toyota. Is this true as they have sold me insurance but realised after taking my money that i have said that it hasnt got an immobiliser on the online quote i filled in.
    They say its part of the central locking system accordng to their data base??????

will leave i to you guys to reveal all

PS cheers for the head lights stormforce passed mot finally had to put a silly fog light on it though. Cheers again

i would say that the insurance are wrong cause i can start my truck up with the doors locked so mine don't have a immobiliser.
    Glad you got the lights ok and passed the mot
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

It wouldn't have had one factory fitted.
      =========
      =SOLD UP!=
      =========

Comment

thought as much looks like they have made a boob

Comment

Mine has. H

Comment

has one fitted as standard by toyota ???

Comment

as far as I'm aware, no one in this country fitted it as I know them all, suppose some little nipponese person could have but it looks like its been there for life. H

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzo View Post
                as far as I'm aware, no one in this country fitted it as I know them all, suppose some little nipponese person could have but it looks like its been there for life. H
                u know every alarm fitter in the uk???
                as to the first question,they arent factory fit,they are prob confused and want a cat2 immobilser fitted to insure you,def not factory fit
                Last edited by darkdezigns; 7 March 2009, 09:41.

Comment

cheers......, its in the insurance company hands now ive told them im not fitting one and that they quoted me on all info that was correct and that they are gonna have to honour there offer of car insurance as it is a mistake on there behalf........got to wait for a reply

Comment

I meant the previous owners but having checked my keys the transponder thing says auto watch so not toyota so I suppose its an aftermarket one too. H

Comment

Working...
                    X