Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stereo replacement on KZN185 3 GEN

Hello,

I want to replace my big double din stereo (original toyota) for a PIONEER DEH-P4000UB single din stereo. I had a look on previus posts and what i am understanding is the arms (FIXATION DEVICE) of the old stereo works to fit the new one in only one din and i will need hardness connector and a universal palstic cubby to cover the hole left, is that correct???

Thanks in advance,

David
    Never better than now.

its no biggy fitting a single din stereo. just pop down Halfords and buy a blanking plate. it will fit on the bottom with the stereo sitting ontop.
    just ask an employee for help. they will know what your after.
    whilst your in there find out how much their tow bars are?

Comment

oh and they will sell the connector adaptors there too.

Comment

oh and if you buy the stereo from them they will fit it for you for free!

Comment

oh and i just realised your in the Dominican Republic!!
          ermmm?.............try and source a blanking plate and connectors from a car stereo shop in town if they have one? if not you'll have to swing over to Jamaica. they have loads!

Comment

Roll on when you are a paid up member
            Look out Eastbourne, the Pandas are coming !

Comment

hehe

Comment

Thanks a lot for the info, Goodcat. My Surf is left hand drive and i can get almost everything i need by petrol 4runner or PRADO.

Regards,

David
                Never better than now.

Comment

The two fixing arms will allow you to put the stereo in either te top or bottom half of your DIN hole, just get a Din-E compartment off ebay and bob's your mum's brother

Comment

Working...
                  X