No announcement yet.

Body lift Vs Suspension Lift

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably, but if the torsion bars are going soft, the extra loading by turning them even more could cause them to do odd things.

LA Supertrux supply you with HD ones in the kit to allow them to be turned up an 1" or so, as they think this is better than running standard old ones cranked up.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
      Thats the 'correct' way, in real life people don't bother unless braking starts playing up. But its so little trouble to make, might as well do it properly.

Can make one and post it for you if you want, seeing as you lugged that tyre around for us.
      Thanks tony i would appreciate that mate.
      ANOTHER EXCUSE TO USE THE GRINDER EH
      (\__/)
      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
      (")_(")

Comment

Tony,
        re: this 2" bracket for the Brake Bias.

Am I looking at a simple FLAT piece of metal That has four holes drilled in it, in the same pattern as Toyota's original 4, but, this time, the distance between the two sets of holes are increased by a linear 2"?

...or are we talking a fabrication job, where the bracket has lots of bendy bits? ....me cant handle bendy bitz

Comment

go the whole hogg chaps lol
          Attached Files
          ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

Comment

OI FESTER, you just love that pic dont you mate
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

You Know It Makes Sence Marky So Spend That Dosh Onna Big Mofo Lol Im Still Savin But Ill Get There
              ITS GOOD BUT ITS NOT RIGHT ?

Comment

Working...
              X