newbeeeee question DOH!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbeeeee question DOH!!!!

just picked up MY96 3rd gen ssrx yesterday Yepppppeeeeee choped my scoob in for her :-(

couple of questions should there be a buzzer or sound when i leve the lights on and take the key out if so i aint got one perhaps its a lose wire where is it ????

and why havent i got hard and soft switch i notice alot of you lot have em but i aint not the end of the world i spose

cheers
    [CENTER][COLOR=Red]IF ITS GOT TITS OF TYRES ITS GONA GIVE YOU TROUBLE!!!!![/COLOR]] [/CENTER]

Originally posted by chiz
    just picked up MY96 3rd gen ssrx yesterday Yepppppeeeeee choped my scoob in for her :-(

couple of questions should there be a buzzer or sound when i leve the lights on and take the key out if so i aint got one perhaps its a lose wire where is it ????

Yes you should have one.

and why havent i got hard and soft switch i notice alot of you lot have em but i aint not the end of the world i spose

I have a 95 SSR-X Ltd that has not got it,and looks like it was not fitted from new.

cheers
    Last edited by andy; 17 April 2004, 09:26.

Comment

i think the buzzer circuit starts with a switch in the ignition barrel, (i.e. the key only has to just enter the barrel (there seems to be a 'flap') for the buzzer to stop). Most people upgrade to procomps and 2" lift rear springs for a relatively low cost which makes the hard/soft switch obsolete anyway.
      [COLOR=red]Simon [/COLOR] '91 2.4td ssr-x

Comment

cheers peeps

2 inch lift mmmmmmmmmmm

sounds good mmmmmmm
        me is a thinkin
        [CENTER][COLOR=Red]IF ITS GOT TITS OF TYRES ITS GONA GIVE YOU TROUBLE!!!!![/COLOR]] [/CENTER]

Comment

When you leave the lights on with the key out of the ignition
          the buzzer should go on when the drivers door is opened only
          if this is any use cheers Chris
          GOT NO COWBOYS HERE?

Comment

Originally posted by poppy986
            When you leave the lights on with the key out of the ignition
            the buzzer should go on when the drivers door is opened only
            if this is any use cheers Chris

Yeah, check to see if the courtesy light is working on the drivers side as the switch does both.

Rich.
            If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

all sorted chaps thanx sticky switch on driveers door

Comment

Working...
              X