O/D OFF light flashing??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/D OFF light flashing??

Anybody know why my "O/D OFF" light has flashed all the way home? Gearbox working fine, including overdrive, and all gauges normal. Anyone help me?? Thanks!!

Check level of transmission fluid when hot and engine running.
    www.europa88.co.uk Loadsa mods!

Comment

It's telling you there's a fault logged in the ECU, either to do with the transmission or the associated sensors.

Comment

Thanks, both. Quick as ever. I have just had time to scan all the relevant threads, and noticed that others have had a speedo fault and a flashing O/D light occurring together. I should have mentioned my speedo has stopped working too. It seems from posts elsewhere this is what is causing the fault to be logged. I'll check the forum for dodgy speedo posts before troubling you all again. Doh!

Comment

'Twas a faulty speedo. The conversion chip wiring bullet connector was crimped onto the insulation, so the speedo worked erratically. Whenever it stopped working, a sharp clout got it going again for a while (like the missus). Followed posts on here to remove dashboard, remove crimped bullet and soldered wires. Everything is fine now.

Comment

yep
            very comon fault with the lexus soarer,good news very easy fix

Comment

Working...
            X